elektronska zbornica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Point Security | Security and Spyware

Ići dole

Blue Point Security | Security and Spyware Empty Blue Point Security | Security and Spyware

Počalji  fischercsaba Sub Okt 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Blue Point Security | Security and Spyware Bluepo10

Blue Point Security | 28.2 MB

BluePoint Security represents the next leap in antivirus technology, combining application whitelisting and cloud based antivirus into one streamlined solution. BluePoint Security prevents and removes spyware, malware and viruses including unknown and designer threats

BluePoint Security is dedicated to revolutionizing the computer security industry through preventative protection before an incident occurs, eliminating the cost and consequences associated with malware damage. While our competition provides hit-or-miss protection, BluePoint Security's powerful combination of technologies provides solid protection from all threats.
Every single virus begins as an unknown file; BluePoint Security uses this very fact against criminals. Many of today's antivirus solutions rely upon methodologies such as signatures, behavioral detection or reputational analysis which are simply unable to cope with new or unknown viruses. These systems often rely on successful infections to then detect and classify these items as viruses. This process of infection and cleanup often exposes personal information such as credit cards, bank credentials or other confidential information to criminals. Don't trust your confidential information to legacy antivirus methodologies.
BluePoint Security provides you with complete protection from viruses and all other malicious software utilizing a simple but extremely effective "deny the unknown" approach. This new and refreshing approach blocks malicious software before an infection occurs, ensuring you are protected 100% of the tim

NOVA GENERACIJA SIGURNOSNIH PROGRAMA
PRAVA ZASTITA I SVIMA PREPORUCUJEM

SVOJ UP I NEMA PASWORDA

DOWNLOAD OVDE KLIK NA SLIKU ISPOD :

Blue Point Security | Security and Spyware 29ddzdi

ili preko nekog programa za download :
Kod:
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/466802/MH17.BluePointSecurity.exe.rar
fischercsaba
fischercsaba
V.I.P
V.I.P